Local Authority Permitting

Waste Facility and Collection Permits

If you are collecting, transferring, handling or storing waste, Rowan can complete the application process on your behalf, and submit the documentation to the relevant local authority. We provide consultation services for the following permits:
  • Waste Facility Permits
  • Waste Collection Permits
  • Certificate of Registration for Sewage Sludge Facilities

Discharge Licences

An individual or business may not discharge a trade effluent to waterbodies or sewer except in accordance with a Section 4 or 16 licence. Section 4 licences are regulated by the local authorities and Section 16 licences are regulated by Irish Water. Rowan have a team of dedicated and experience engineering and environmental consultants who can provide application and compliance services in relation to these discharge licences.