We are looking for a qualified and experienced Environmental Consultant to join our team
Experienced Environmental Consultant based in Trim, Co Meath or Tuam, Co Galway in a small team of consultants working on projects of varying scale and type in the areas of environmental planning, permitting, impact assessment, due diligence, liability and licensing.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the scope of work involved in environmental assessment and reporting, particularly with respect to the food and drink, and renewable energy sectors.
The required candidate must have the following knowledge and attributes:
- A third level qualification (Degree/Masters) in environmental science or related discipline;
- Experience working in the Irish environmental and planning legislative contexts;
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to project manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Be self-motivated and solution driven;
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience;
- A full clean driving licence.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellence in delivery in several of the following areas:
- Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIAR) – report writing and co-ordination;
- Management of planning applications & undertaking pre-application consultation with local authorities; and
- Compiling applications for EPA Licences.
Alignment with Rowan Core Values and Business Plans
- Get on really well with our team in the office;
- Ability to build a strong rapport with our clients, peers & authorities on-site & on-phone;
- Understand & value our clients’ needs;
- Direct our clients through the job process;
- Deliver projects in an efficient and timely manner;
- Maintain credibility & integrity with clients, peers & authorities;
- Identify the key facts, core problems & potential solutions on each job;
- Create a brilliant, clear, concise report that details the relevant facts & opinions; and
- Finish a job with a satisfied client that believes we exceeded their expectations and delivered value for their money.
This is an opportunity to work for a growing, dynamic company with an excellent reputation. You will have the autonomy to complete excellent work your way, in accordance with the company objectives and core values with regular contact and support from the Environmental and Managing Directors.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com. For more information, visit www.rec.ie