This is an opportunity to work for an ambitious, growing, dynamic company with an excellent reputation.
Energy and Sustainability Consultant based in Trim, Co Meath or Tuam, Co Galway working on projects of varying scale and type in the area of sustainability planning and carbon management, for food & beverage, construction, and industrial clients.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the scope of work involved in managing energy assessments / audits, advising and creating sustainability strategies and action plans and implementing Environmental Management Systems and Carbon Management and Reporting aligned with global / Irish sustainability initiatives, and general data management systems.
You will have the autonomy to complete excellent work your way, in accordance with the company objectives and core values. There will be regular contact and support from the Environmental and Managing Directors.
The required candidate must have the following knowledge and attributes:
- A third level qualification (Degree/Masters) in environmental science or related discipline;
- Experience working in the Irish environmental and planning legislative contexts;
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to project manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Be self-motivated and solution driven;
- 6+ years’ relevant experience preferred;
- A full clean driving licence.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellence in delivery in several of the following areas:
- Managing Energy Assessments / Resource Efficiency Assessments;
- Enterprise Ireland Green Offer, Lean Offer and/or SEAI Business Grants and Funding Supports;
- Reporting Scope 1,2,3 emissions inline with international frameworks;
- Implementing ISO50001 and ISO14064 or achieving accreditation;
- Circular Economy Thinking, Life Cycle Assessments, Packaging and Product Reviews;
- Data management systems or dashboard development.
Required Outcomes (Alignment with Rowan Core Values):
- Get on with our team;
- Personable – build a strong rapport with our clients, peers & authorities on-site & on-phone;
- Understand & value our clients’ needs;
- Direct our clients through the job process;
- Deliver projects in an efficient and timely manner;
- Maintain credibility & integrity with clients, peers & authorities;
- Identify the key facts, core problems & potential solutions on each job;
- Create a brilliant, clear, concise report that details the relevant facts & opinions; and
- Finish a job with a satisfied client that believes we exceeded their expectations and delivered value for their money.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com