Rowan Engineering Consultants are recruiting for an experienced administrator with strong secretarial skills on a part time basis in their Head Office in Trim, Co. Meath.
Rowan are seeking an energetic and flexible candidate with good organisation and administration skills. Working closely with office management you will play a pivotal role in providing comprehensive support across a number of areas.
- Proof read and Issue Reports to Clients
- Filing, both electronically and paper
- Reception cover
- Issue all debtor invoices and statements.
- Debtor follow up – follow up on outstanding debtors and liaise with management on any issues.
- Printing documents
- Ordering stationary
- Competency in MS Office (including MS Excel).
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written and an ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent time management skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to prioritise work, multitask and work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- High levels of flexibility and a willingness to learn and develop
- Positive attitude, pro-active and ability to prioritise workload as required
- Flexible individual with a strong work ethic
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.