Morgan joined Rowan Engineering in September 2014 and is the latest addition to our Engineering team. Morgan is a highly skilled consulting engineer with 19 years experience in varying engineering environments. His expertise includes structural surveys, general condition surveys, dilapidation surveys, road traffic accidents, manual handling and slips, trips and falls. He has extensive knowledge of building construction, building regulations and planning & development regulations.
- » Bachelor of Civil Engineering Degree (Hons.), University College Galway
- » Graduate Diploma (level 9), Athlone Institute of Technology
- » Certificate in Building Control Management and Regulations
- » La Touche training in courtroom skills
- » Certified Building Energy Rating Assessor (domestic)
- » Member of Engineers Ireland
- » Member of Galway Architects, Engineers & Building Surveyors Association